Warm chilli chicken salad
A fresh tomato salad dressed with fat-free vinaigrette is a good accompaniment to this spicy dish.
- 4 x 150g chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 level tablespoons tikka curry paste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 225g thin green beans
- 110g baby spinach leaves
- 150g fat-free natural yogurt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Slice the chicken breasts into strips and place in a large bowl. Sprinkle with the lemon juice, spoon in the tikka curry paste and garlic. Gently toss the chicken in this spicy marinade and then cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator or a cool place for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large wok or frying pan. When hot, pour in the chicken and the marinade. Stir-fry over a medium heat for about 5–7 minutes, turning the chicken until it is cooked right through. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Meanwhile, top and tail the beans and blanch them in a pan of boiling, salted water until they are just tender but retain some bite. Drain well and toss with the baby spinach leaves.
- To serve, pile the spinach and beans into the centre of each serving plate and top with the strips of hot chicken. Drizzle over a little natural yogurt and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.