If you need a curry fix and can't wait, this speedy meal is for you!
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp korma curry powder
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 300ml boiling vegetable stock
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 500g skinless salmon fillet, cut into chunks
- 500g frozen broccoli florets
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh coriander
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the onions and garlic and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, then add the ginger and curry powder and stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the tomatoes and stock, bring to the boil and cook over a medium heat for 6-8 minutes.
- Season the salmon pieces and add to the pan along with the broccoli. Cook for 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Remove from the heat, check the seasoning, scatter over the coriander and serve with boiled basmati rice.
Tip: Serve without rice to make this curry perfect on an Extra Easy SP day.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group
Lose weight without hunger! You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.
Find a group in your county
Search for a group
or become an online member