A comforting bowl of porridge topped with berries - what better dish to wake up to?
- 40g porridge oats, gluten free
- 150ml skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp fat free natural yogurt
- A handful of frozen berries, defrosted
- Make up the porridge as per the packet instructions, using the skimmed milk.
- Once it’s been warmed up, top it with the yogurt, berries and 1 level tsp runny honey (optional, 1 Syn).
Tip: This recipe is Free if you count the skimmed milk as part of your day’s Healthy Extra ‘a’ choice.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.