Fresh vegetables are gift-wrapped in crunchy filo pastry for this seriously more-ish veggie delight!
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 x 45g sheets of ready-rolled filo pastry, halved
- 2 courgettes, cut into chunks
- 1 aubergine, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 200g red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Spray a 30 x 20cm baking dish with a little low calorie cooking spray. Line the dish with the filo pastry, gently scrunching any pastry that goes over the sides. Spray with a little more low calorie cooking spray.
- Spray a non-stick saucepan with low calorie cooking spray and place
over a medium heat. Add the courgettes, aubergine, onion and peppers
and cook for 6 minutes. Add the tomatoes and vinegar and cook for a
further 3 minutes. Season to taste and spoon into the pastry.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is crisp and golden.
Sprinkle over the parsley and serve hot with salad or some of our
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 20th January and get free membership and two free weeks when you buy a 12 week Countdown - saving £19.90!
Or pay weekly and get half-price membership - just £5 to join and £4.95 a week. That's £9.95 to pay at your first group - saving £5!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group
Lose weight without hunger! You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.
Find a group in your county
Search for a group
or become an online member