These delicious 'muffins' make a perfect breakfast treat, and the whole family will love them. Great for popping in lunchboxes too!
- 150g small chestnut mushrooms
- 60g smoked lean ham
- 2 spring onions
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 25ml skimmed milk
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 5. Prepare your ingredients: quarter the mushrooms; dice the ham; trim and finely chop the spring onions.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and cook the mushrooms for 10 minutes until golden. Mix the mushrooms, ham and onion together. Whisk the eggs and skimmed milk together and season to taste.
- Line a muffin tin with paper cases. Spoon the mushroom mixture evenly between the cases and pour in the beaten egg. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until slightly risen and golden. Leave to cool slightly for a few minutes before removing from the cases. Serve with baked beans (count 4 Syns per 100g on Original), tomatoes and mushrooms.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
• Pay weekly and get half-price membership. Just £5 to join and then £4.95 weekly.
• And don’t forget if you bring a new member to Slimming World you get a week free
Visit www.slimmingworld.com/group to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group
Lose weight without hunger! You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.
Find a group in your county
Search for a group
or become an online member.