This slim-friendly breakfast will keep you full until lunch!
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 6 back bacon rashers, visible fat removed
- 2 large tomatoes, halved
- 8 large field mushrooms
- 4 large eggs
- 400g can baked beans
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms and fry everything for about 5-10 minutes, turning as required, or until the vegetables are tender and the bacon is cooked.
- At the same time, spray another non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Cook the eggs for 5 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Heat the baked beans in a small saucepan.
- Divide everything between 2 warmed plates, season and serve.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.