Kickstart your day with this fabulously filling breakfast.
- 225g fresh spinach
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices wholemeal toast from a small 400g loaf
- 4 slices ham, visible fat removed
- 4 poached eggs
- Place the spinach in a large pan with the lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes until wilted. Drain off any juice and keep warm.
- For the sauce, season the fromage frais with the tarragon and a little salt and black pepper. Heat gently for 1-2 minutes until warm. Don't boil or the fromage frais will separate.
- To assemble, place a slice of toast on each plate and cover with a slice of ham. Pile on the spinach and top with a poached egg. Spoon over the sauce and serve immediately.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.