Video: Easy egg cup breakfast
Quick, easy and oh so tasty, this simple easy egg cup breakfast is a great Food Optimising start to your day.
- 1 chopped mushroom
- 1 slice of lean smoked ham
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp skimmed milk
- fresh chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Chop the ham and mushroom into small pieces and place in the bottom of a microwave-safe cup or dish
- Crack the egg into the cup and pierce the yolk with a fork. Add the milk.
- Season and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley or herbs of your choice
- Place in the microwave for 90 seconds, then serve.
Tip: You can replace the ham for lean smoked bacon (all fat remove) or a veggie alternative, and double up on eggs - simply use a larger cup or mug.