Quick, easy and oh so tasty, this simple easy egg cup breakfast is a great Food Optimising start to your day.
- 1 chopped mushroom
- 1 slice of lean smoked ham
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp skimmed milk
- fresh chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Chop the ham and mushroom into small pieces and place in the bottom of a microwave-safe cup or dish
- Crack the egg into the cup and pierce the yolk with a fork. Add the milk.
- Season and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley or herbs of your choice
- Place in the microwave for 90 seconds, then serve.
Tip: You can replace the ham for lean smoked bacon (all fat remove) or a veggie alternative, and double up on eggs - simply use a larger cup or mug.
Video: Easy egg cup breakfast
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 20th January and get free membership and two free weeks when you buy a 12 week Countdown - saving £19.90!
Or pay weekly and get half-price membership - just £5 to join and £4.95 a week. That's £9.95 to pay at your first group - saving £5!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group
Lose weight without hunger! You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.
Find a group in your county
Search for a group
or become an online member