This colourful quiche uses fabulous flavours and is deliciously Free.
- 2 courgettes
- 2 red onions, halved and finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 100g low fat natural cottage cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Small handful of finely chopped mint
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4.
- Coarsely grate the courgettes and place in a large sieve. Press down to remove as much liquid as possible and set aside.
- Lightly spray a 20cm round, shallow baking dish with low calorie cooking spray and set aside.
- Spray a large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onions, courgettes and chilli and stir-fry for 10 minutes. Season well and transfer to the prepared baking dish, spreading
evenly across the base. Spread the cottage cheese over the vegetable mixture.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, season and add the dried mixed herbs and mint. Pour the egg mixture over the cottage cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes or until set and golden. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for about 15 minutes before cutting into wedges.
- This can be eaten warm or cold. If serving cold, cool, cover and chill until ready to eat.
Tip: For an Extra Easy SP day fill at least half of your plate with delicious Speed salad, of your choice.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group
Lose weight without hunger! You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.
Find a group in your county
Search for a group
or become an online member