Creamy, moreish and perfect for serving with Slimming World chips.
- 1 large onion, 1/2 roughly chopped and 1/2 finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3/4 tbsp medium curry powder
- 3 tbsp fat free natural Greek yogurt
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- sweetener, 1 level tsp
- Put the roughly chopped onion and garlic in a small food processor with a few tablespoons of water and whizz until puréed.
- Place a non-stick saucepan over a high heat. Add the onion purée, finely chopped onion, cumin, five-spice powder, soy sauce, curry powder and 250ml of water and bring to the boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat, stir in the yogurt and season to taste with salt, pepper and sweetener. Serve with Slimming World chips.
Tip: This sauce is available as part of the Slimming World food range available at Iceland stores.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 28th October and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Comfort Collection cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group
Lose weight without hunger! You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.
Find a group in your county
Search for a group
or become an online member