Christine Deighton from Pontefract, West Yorkshire sent us this colourful dip. “This is a really simple, tasty dip and you can add more chilli if you like it hot!” says Christine.
- 225g ready-cooked beetroot
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Chilli flakes or fresh, to taste
- Fat-free natural yogurt
- Blend the beetroot, leaving it a little chunky, add the garlic, salt, pepper and chilli flakes and mix together well.
- Add some yogurt to make a nice dip consistency and chill before serving. Enjoy with loads of salad or vegetable crudités.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.