Tangy, tasty and completely Free, this sauce goes great with beef burgers, succulent pork or even to make a Hunter's chicken dish.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp mild chilli powder
- 225g passata
- 3 tbsp sweetener
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- Spray a pan with low calorie cooking spray and sauté the onion and chilli powder over a high heat for 5 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes, until thickened. Check the seasoning before serving hot or cold.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.