Video: Barbecue sauce
Tangy, tasty and completely Free, this sauce goes great with beef burgers, succulent pork or even to make a Hunter's chicken dish.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp mild chilli powder
- 225g passata
- 3 tbsp sweetener
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- Spray a pan with low calorie cooking spray and sauté the onion and chilli powder over a high heat for 5 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes, until thickened. Check the seasoning before serving hot or cold.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.