If you love overnight oats, you'll love this warm-from-the-oven version - an unbeatable way to start your day.
- 40g plain porridge oats
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 small egg
- ½ pot Müllerlight Vanilla yogurt (or 90g of any Free vanilla yogurt)
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- 100g raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Mix the porridge, sweetener, egg, yogurt, vanilla essence and raspberries in a bowl and stir well.
- Transfer the mixture to a small oven-proof dish (we used an individual casserole dish) and bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until browned.
- Serve with lots of Speed Free Food fruits.
Tip: Ring the changes with chopped apples, apricots, or blueberries, counting the Syns for the cooked fruit accordingly.
To make this recipe vegetarian-friendly, substitute Mullerlight for any Free vegetarian yogurt