Quick and tasty, this crustless quiche is so easy to make. It's perfect for a lunch at home, or for pack-up or picnic when you're out and about.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 220g bacon,visible fat removed cut into 1cm pieces
- 110g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 large eggs
- 150g fat free natural cottage cheese
- 3–4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 80g reduced fat cheddar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Remove all visible fat from the bacon and fry for a few minutes. Add the mushrooms garlic, season well and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes then set aside
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5.
- Spoon the bacon mixture into a flan dish.
- Mix the eggs, cottage cheese, parsley and cheddar cheese in a bowl and spoon over the bacon mixture.
- Top with the tomato halves and bake at 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5 for 15-20 minutes until just set.
Tip: On an Extra Easy day, serve hot or cold with baby potatoes and a large salad. Vegetarians, swap bacon for Quorn ham pieces for extra flavour - delicious!
Video: Bacon and mushroom crustless quiche
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 20th January and get free membership and two free weeks when you buy a 12 week Countdown - saving £19.90!
Or pay weekly and get half-price membership - just £5 to join and £4.95 a week. That's £9.95 to pay at your first group - saving £5!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group
Lose weight without hunger! You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.
Find a group in your county
Search for a group
or become an online member