Lamb and chunky vegetables slowly cooked in a stock flavoured with cinnamon, bay leaves, cloves and mixed herbs - it doesn't get tastier than this!
- 900g lean lamb fillets or leg steaks, all visible fat removed
- 200g baby carrots, peeled and halved
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 baby courgettes, halved lengthways and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cloves
- 200ml lamb stock
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh flat leaf parsley, to garnish
- Place all the ingredients into the slow cooker pot, season and stir.
- Cover and cook for 6-8 hours on MEDIUM or until the meat is tender.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and bay leaves and serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Tip: Serve with at least one-third of a plate of Speed food on an Extra Easy day... and increase that to at least half a plate of Speed food if you're following Extra Easy SP.
Video: Aromatic lamb navarin
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.