Apple's the star of our lighter take on this traditional fruit dessert, infused with the delicious sweetness of cinnamon.
- 2 large eating apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 50g sultanas (or raisins)
- 8 eggs
- 4 level tbsp sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 175g fat-free natural yogurt
- Pinch of cinnamon, to dust
- Fat-free natural fromage frais, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Arrange the apple slices in a 20cm flan dish and spinkle over most of the sultanas.
- Beat the eggs with the sweetener and vanilla extract, then add the yogurt and beat again. Pour over the apples and sultanas and allow to sink over the fruit. Scatter over the remaining sultanas, dust with cinnamon and bake for 30 minutes, or until set.
- Serve warm with the fromage frais.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.