This light pasta dish is packed with flavours of the sea.
- 100ml fish bouillion
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- Finely grated zest of ½ unwaxed lemon
- 450g dried angel hair pasta or linguine
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 315g freshly cooked white crab meat
- 4 tbsp freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Lemon wedges, to garnish
- Rocket salad, to serve
- Put the bouillion, red chilli, garlic, and lemon zest into a small pan, place over a gentle heat and bring to a boil. Cook for 1–2 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions until al dente (tender but still retaining a bite). Drain well and set aside.
- Tip the chilli and lemon mixture into the saucepan the pasta was cooked in, then add the lemon juice and seasoning. Heat until sizzling, add the pasta and crab meat, and toss gently over a medium heat to warm the crab through. Add the parsley, season well, garnish with lemon wedges and serve with an rocket salad.
Tip: If you can’t find unwaxed lemons, scrub waxed lemons thoroughly before use.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.