This Indian vegetarian dish of cauliflower and potato in a spiced tomato sauce is great served over steamed basmati rice.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 onions, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tsp garlic granules
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp mild curry powder
- 500g potatoes, peeled and cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 300g cauliflower/broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into bite-sized squares
- 300g frozen peas
- 500ml passata
- 200ml water
- 1 tsp artificial sweetener
- 3–4 tbsp fat free natural yogurt
- A large handful of chopped mint and coriander
- Spray a large, non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onions and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes.
- Add the garlic granules, ginger and curry powder and stir-fry for 20–30 seconds. Add the potatoes, cauliflower/broccoli, red pepper and peas and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes.
- Stir in the passata, water and sweetener and bring to the boil. Cover, reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15–20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Serve drizzled with the yogurt and garnished with the chopped mint and coriander. Serve with steamed basmati rice, if desired.
Tip: Enjoy this recipe without the fat-free yogurt and it's dairy-free and suitable for vegans.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group
Lose weight without hunger! You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.
Find a group in your county
Search for a group
or become an online member