At Slimming World we want you to be happy with your weight - not just now, but for life.
And to help you achieve that we promise each and every member that we will:
- listen to you and pay attention to your individual needs
- inspire and encourage you to reach whatever Personal Achievement Target you set for yourself
- help you recognise when you could sabotage your slimming
- never humiliate you into weight loss or dictate how much you must lose
- never announce your weight to the group, only your weight change.
- help you move towards a healthier lifestyle
- celebrate your successes as you lose pounds and take positive steps to a new you
- care and be there for you, providing support and advice, not just in your group, but during the week too
- provide you with the best value for money of all the slimming clubs. (We’re the only club to offer a money-back guarantee)
- give you free life membership when you achieve and remain within 3lbs above or below your Personal Achievement Target
We know that you’re worth so much more than your weight, and you’ll always be treated with respect, warmth and genuine care.
It might sound silly but I felt too big to go to a Slimming World group. I thought I'd be the odd one out. I was so wrong. It doesn't matter if you have 10lbs to lose or 10st. Everyone is so supportive.
Sue Jones lost an amazing 11st 12lbs with Slimming World.
If you’re still wondering ‘could Slimming World work for me?’ we have one more promise to share and that’s our money back guarantee – if you don’t lose weight during your first 4 weeks of group membership – we’ll give you your money back! (We know you’ll be delighted with your weight loss and be even more determined to continue all the way to your target after your first month)!
So find your nearest group and put the date in your diary to take that first step on your weight loss journey… the only thing you have to lose is your weight!
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.