You'd be forgiven for thinking ‘Image Therapy’ is a type of makeover. In a way it is! It actually stands for ‘Individual Motivation And Group Experience’ and is at the very heart of a Slimming World group.
Image Therapy has been specially developed to empower, encourage and enlighten you each week as you share ideas, recipes, inspirational stories and laughter. It’s the most effective support there is – and you’ll only find it at Slimming World.
How Image Therapy works
- Each week you’ll be helped and encouraged by your Consultant and the other members of your Slimming World family
- Your fellow group members will share information, tips and advice so you can build up your knowledge of Food Optimising week by week – and your motivation stays sky-high
- You’ll share recipes and ideas for eating out and menu planning
- We’ll help you recognise where you could be sabotaging your slimming and help you discover how to overcome those difficult times and develop healthy new habits that will stay with you for good
- We’ll celebrate your success, week by week, pound by pound, until you achieve results you’ve only dreamed of – and together we’ll have lots of fun doing it!
Attending your group every week and staying for Image Therapy is the real key to permanent success!
I’d joined Slimming World before, but made the mistake of not staying to Image Therapy and once I'd lost 1st 7lbs, I stopped going altogether. Without that support I put the weight back on - and more - so when I joined the second time I was determined never to miss a week and always stay to Image Therapy. I think it's the most important thing you can do: if you just 'weigh and go' you miss all the support and the advice, which is what Slimming World is all about.
Anita Parton lost 4st 10lbs at her Stoke-on-Trent Slimming World group.
Whether shy and quiet or loud and bubbly, you’ll always be a very important part of the group!
I came away from every group feeling positive about the week ahead and full of enthusiasm and ideas. It was so reassuring to feel like I was in a room full of kindred spirits – the group soon became like a second family. And I couldn’t believe how much I could eat!
Sharon Thompson lost 3st 2lbs with Slimming World in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
Target members are always living proof that Slimming World works – and that it works long-term!
I’ve made some wonderful friends at my Slimming World group and I still go every week as a target member. My Consultant, Kerry is a star and is always on the end of the phone if I need her, plus she sends us weekly texts to keep us on track during the week. Our Image Therapy sessions are always fun, inspirational and full of recipes and meal ideas – I wouldn’t miss them for the world!
Jayne Davis lost 4st 4lbs with Slimming World in Redditch, Worcestershire.
Find your nearest warm and friendly Slimming World group today...