Body Magic brings results that are so much more than simply burning a few extra calories...
Would you love…
- to enjoy more restful sleep and wake up refreshed?
- a body that burns energy faster?
- firm, well-toned arms, legs and bottom?
- a better adjusted appetite?
- to look and feel ten years younger?
- improved shape and posture?
- more confidence and self-esteem?
- to boost your immune system?
- to have more energy and vitality?
- to be more relaxed and less stressed?
- to stay a healthy weight forever?
- to help protect yourself from cancer, heart disease, stroke and diabetes?
- stronger bones and joints?
Magic for your weight loss
Food Optimising without exercise will result in weight loss – it’s guaranteed!
Food Optimising with exercise, however, will bring you even greater results. Your muscles will become more toned and firm. Your metabolism will increase so you’ll burn more energy – even when you’re resting. You’ll find your appetite is naturally supressed and you could add between 1-2 stones to your weight loss over a year!
Magic for your motivation
Exercise has an amazing effect on mood and feelings of well-being. Increased energy levels, reduced stress and boosted self-confidence and self-esteem are just some of the wonderful benefits on offer – all of which make the positive change needed for lifelong weight loss success even easier.
Magic for your health
Independent of weight loss, regular moderate activity brings many health benefits, including:
- lower blood pressure and less risk of heart disease
- reduced risk of colon cancer, breast cancer and cancer of the uterus
- stronger bones and joints
- stronger muscles, better posture
- reduced risk of diabetes
Lisa Hopton has maintained her life-changing 5st 7lbs weight loss for over 12 years. Like many target members, one of her stay-slim secrets was making Body Magic a habit, and it’s benefited the whole family – even Peggy the dog!
When I was overweight, I felt too embarrassed to exercise in front of anyone. Now I’m making up for lost time! I started off with regular walks, cycling and going to tap dancing class. Then I got more adventurous and took up climbing with my sons and even kick-boxing. My mum often comes dog-walking with me – it’s an everyday activity we enjoy and benefits all three of us. My whole family are healthier and fitter as a result of my new lifestyle.
Find your nearest group
Lose weight without hunger! You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.
Find a group in your county
Search for a group
or become an online member