Body Magic brings results that are so much more than simply burning up a few extra calories. In fact, the whole synergistic effect is nothing short of magic.
Would you love:
- a body that burns energy faster?
- firm, well-toned arms, legs and bottom?
- a better adjusted appetite?
- to look and feel ten years younger?
- a better shape and posture?
- more confidence and self-esteem?
- to boost your immune system?
- to have more energy and vitality?
- to be more relaxed and less stressed?
- to enjoy more restful sleep and wake up refreshed?
- stronger bones and joints?
- to help protect yourself from cancer, heart disease, stroke and diabetes?
- to keep a healthy weight forever?
magic for your weight loss
Food Optimising without exercise will result in weight loss – it’s guaranteed!
Food Optimising with exercise, however, will bring you even greater results. Your muscles
will become more toned and firm. Your metabolism will increase so you’ll burn more energy – even when you’re resting! You’ll find your appetite is naturally suppressed and you could add between 1-2 stones to your weight loss over a year!
magic for your motivation
Exercise has an amazing effect on mood and feelings of well-being! Increased energy levels, reduced stress and boosted self confidence and self-esteem are just some of the wonderful benefits on offer – all of which make the positive changes needed for lifelong weight loss success even easier!
magic for your health
Independent of weight loss, regular moderate activity brings many, many health benefits, including:
- lower blood pressure and less risk of heart disease
- reduced risk of colon cancer, breast cancer and cancer of the uterus
- stronger bones and joints
- stronger muscles, better posture
- reduced risk of diabetes
After struggling with weight problems throughout their 30 year marriage, Alan and Jan Coupe from Hampshire are celebrating losing more than 15 stones between them.
Losing weight has saved our lives and given us our lives back at the same time. I have multiple sclerosis and Alan has asthma and arthritis in his feet, as well as a heart condition. When we were overweight we struggled to walk anywhere at all but now we’re really fit. We go cycling twice a week and we love walking and swimming. We’re so much more sociable and active, it’s like we have a new lease of life.
Read Alan and Jan’s amazing weight loss story here.
You don’t have to do a tremendous amount of activity for it to be effective – the important thing is to get out of your chair and begin to move more, more often. With Slimming World you’ll get loads of practical help, support, inspiration and motivation to help you do just that!